Denplan Payment Plan
Bridge House Dental practise is an accredited Denplan practice. We offer Denplan to our patients as an affordable way to spread the cost of private dental care for you and your family.
Take a look at some of the benefits of being with us...
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Includes 2 check-ups and 2 Hygiene sessions and any emergency appointments at the practice
- Includes all dental treatments excluding any laboratory fees
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan's 24hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
If you require an emergency appointment please call us as soon as possible as our emergency slots can get taken up quite quickly.
Please note the difference between an Emergency appointment and an Urgent appointment before calling us.
What is Denplan?
Denplan is a payment plan that allows you to spread the cost of your private dental care.
Denplan arranges payment plans and organises payments between you and your dentist. All your monthly payment plan fees are set by your Denplan dentist and treatment is carried out by your dental team.
What are the benefits of being a Denplan patient?
- Attending regular check-ups can help to prevent intrusive dental treatment in the future
- You'll receive access to Denplan's 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
- You have cover in place for up to £10,000 worth of treatment following a dental injury
- You can spread the cost of your dental care
- You're unlikely to receive any unexpected dental bills
- You have access to a Denplan dentist of your choice
How much does Denplan Cost?
Your dentist would need to first make an assessment and then score you according to your assessment. Pricing depends in which band your total score lands. Our bands start from £14.99.
How do I sign up?
It's easy - please call us on 01473 742142 and book a Denplan assessment appointment today. Or if you are currently a patient of ours please speak to one of your dentists for further information.
Am I covered abroad?
All Denplan payment plans include Supplementary Insurance at no extra cost. This is arranged for you to provide cover towards the cost of dental treatment in the event of a dental injury or emergency, and can be used in the UK and abroad.
If you are abroad and have a dental emergency, visit our dental emergency support page to find out what to do next.
If you're going on a trip abroad, it's a good idea to make a note of your personal registration number (to find this you can log in to My Denplan or check your joining letter) and save our 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline number - +441962 844999.
Where do my payments go?
The payments you make to Denplan are passed on to your registered Denplan dentist, as your contract is with them.
Can I visit any Denplan dentist?
No. Your payments are passed on to your registered Denplan dentist; therefore, you should visit them for your routine dental care.
In an emergency, away from home you may be covered to visit a different Denplan dentist, for more information on this see our Dental emergency support page.
If I need a crown or other restoration built, are laboratory fees covered by my plan?
No, laboratory fees are not covered by your Denplan payment plan. You will need to settle this directly with your dentist.
© Copyright - Bridge House Dental Practice & Implant Centre